for 5 – 7 Year Olds
Junior Jesters is for 5 – 7 year olds who love to perform.
Sessions include creative exploration as well as taught routines and direction.
Our Junior Jesters learn techniques and life skills that enable them to ‘think on their feet’, gain self-esteem and get he comfortable in standing up in front of peers and audiences.
Juniors also work towards examinations within the IDTA Musical Theatre and Freestyle syllabus. These exams are not compulsory and are there as an option for the Juniors to gain awards and certificates. There is no pressure to take an examination and the exams themselves are very fun and enjoyable to take.
3:50pm – 4:50pm@ St Stephens Church Centre, Canterbury Road, CO2 7RY
9am – 10am @ Great Baddow Parish Hall, Maldon Road, CM2 7DW
By submitting a form in relation to these terms and conditions you are giving your consent for you or your child to attend classes at Jesters Theatre Academy.
These terms and conditions apply to Jesters Theatre academy’s session attended by the student(s) and consented to by the parent or guardian. Changes to these terms and conditions require written consent of Jesters Theatre Academy.
Sessions take place once a week during the normal academic terms. Term dates for the following term will be made known in writing at the end of each term,
Payment is for a full academic term and is non-refundable once paid.
No missed classes by student will be refunded.
Invoice are issued 1 or more weeks before they are due.
Invoices are to paid by the first day of term.
Invoices will incur a late payment fee of £2.50 per week and will be instated 2 weeks after the invoice due date.
If class is cancelled by Jesters another one will be made available to attend or a discount off the next termly bill will be applied.
Submitting of these Terms and conditions establishes a contract for the provision of teaching service.
Six weeks notice is required in writing in order for contract to be terminated. Failure to do so will result in billing for half of the following term. Termination of contract will only be accepted when received by Jesters Theatre Academy.
Jesters Theatre academy reserves the right to make changes to timetable and to teaching staff.
Fees will be reviewed annually in August
Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform the teacher of any existing injuries or medical conditions.
Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Jesters Theatre Academy can accept no liability for damaged or lost belongings.
The liability of Jesters Theatre Academy and that of it’s staff is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence.
- Jester values the use of text messaging and email to contact members. We also use these to market Jesters events
- I understand that sometimes my child will photographed and/or film footage taken which may be used for marketing purposes, on websites managed by Jesters Theatre Academy, in publicity materials and for the press. Jesters NEVER names a child in publicity or social media posts.
- You have the right to refuse photography / filming of your child. Please just let us know in class.
- Jesters NEVER shares your information with other companies.
- In the event of class closure due to a Pandemic classes will resume online. Any fees paid will not be refunded and any outstanding fees for the rest of the term will still be charged. The 6 weeks notice period will be decreased to 4 weeks in Pandemic situations.
- All participants MUST have signed the COVID-19 policy