Performing Arts Group for Home Educated Children
Our Home Education class is a 75 minute session that includes Acting, Singing and Dancing.
The class focus on nurturing the pupils talents and the tutor facilitates their learning through drama games, teaching and singing songs and teaching choreographed dances as well as leading them through creative techniques to create their own movement pieces.
10:15am – 11:30am @ St Stephens Church Centre, Canterbury Road, CO2 7RY (Fortnightly)
By submitting a form in relation to these terms and conditions you are giving your consent for you or your child to attend classes at Jesters Theatre Academy.
Home Education Group
- These terms and conditions apply to Jesters Theatre academy’s session attended by the student(s) and consented to by the parent or guardian. Changes to these terms and conditions require written consent of Jesters Theatre Academy.
- Sessions take place once a week throughout the year excluding Bank Holidays, Christmas Holidays and the month of August.
- If Jesters cancels a class you will be offered a replacement session. No refunds are issued.
- Jesters acknowledges that general wear and tear and occasional accidental damage will happen to props used in sessions however we ask you to ensure your child uses these responsibly and at no risk to themselves or other members of the group.
- Jesters Theatre academy reserves the right to make changes to timetable and to teaching staff.
- Participation of yourself or your child is at own risk and you are obliged to inform the teacher of any existing injuries or medical conditions of your child.
- Parents or Guardians are responsible for their child at all times.
- Members are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Jesters Theatre Academy can accept no liability for damaged or lost belongings.
- The liability of Jesters Theatre Academy and that of it’s staff is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence.
- Jester values the use of text messaging and email to contact members. Jesters also use these to market Jesters events and by filing this form you consent to Jesters contacting you.
- I understand that sometimes my child will photographed and/or film footage taken which may be used for marketing purposes, on websites managed by Jesters Theatre Academy, in publicity materials and for the press. Jesters NEVER names a child in publicity or social media posts.
- You have the right to refuse photography / filming of your child. Please just let us know in class.
- Jesters NEVER shares your information with other companies.
- In the event of class closure due to a Pandemic classes will resume online. Any fees paid will not be refunded and any outstanding fees for the rest of the term will still be charged. The 6 weeks notice period will be decreased to 4 weeks in Pandemic situations.
- All participants MUST have signed the COVID-19 policy