Cheerleading for 5 yrs – Teens
Jesters Cheer Squad is a very fun and energetic class.
During the class your child will strengthen muscles and develop their coordination skills whilst learning to handstand, cartwheel and kickover. All this whilst learning fun cheers and chants and being part of a strong team.
During a session your child will learn how to warm up properly, ground work – including pom work and will learn how to stunt individually and as part of a group.
All stunt work is learned with the aid of crash mats and the children are supported and spotted throughout the session.
4:25pm – 5:10pm @ Kingsland Church (above ALDI), London Road, CO3 9DW
By submitting a form in relation to these terms and conditions you are giving your consent for you or your child to attend classes at Jesters Theatre Academy.
- These terms and conditions apply to Jesters Theatre academy’s session attended by the student(s) and consented to by the parent or guardian. Changes to these terms and conditions require written consent of Jesters Theatre Academy.
- Sessions take place once a week during the normal academic terms. Term dates for the following term will be made known in writing at the end of each term,
- Payment is for a full term based on 10 weeks and is non-refundable once paid. You will not be charged extra if a term is longer than 10 weeks nor charged less if a term is fewer than 10 weeks – which Jesters strives to avoid.
- No missed classes by student will be refunded.
- Invoice are issued 1 or more weeks before they are due.
- Invoices are to paid by the first day of term.
- Invoices will incur a late payment fee of £2.50 per week and will be instated 2 weeks after the invoice due date.
- If class is cancelled by Jesters another one will be made available to attend or a discount off the next termly bill will be applied.
- Submitting of these Terms and conditions establishes a contract for the provision of teaching service.
- Six weeks notice is required in writing in order for contract to be terminated. Failure to do so will result in billing for half of the following term. Termination of contract will only be accepted when received by Jesters Theatre Academy.
- Jesters Theatre academy reserves the right to make changes to timetable and to teaching staff.
- Fees will be reviewed annually in August
- Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform the teacher of any existing injuries or medical conditions.
- Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Jesters Theatre Academy can accept no liability for damaged or lost belongings.
- The liability of Jesters Theatre Academy and that of it’s staff is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence.
- Jester values the use of text messaging and email to contact members. We also use these to market Jesters events
- I understand that sometimes my child will photographed and/or film footage taken which may be used for marketing purposes, on websites managed by Jesters Theatre Academy, in publicity materials and for the press. Jesters NEVER names a child in publicity or social media posts.
- You have the right to refuse photography / filming of your child. Please just let us know in class.
- Jesters NEVER shares your information with other companies.