A Broadway Workout Class
Created by a team of Broadway Artists 567Broadway is the only workout that puts YOU centre stage!
A workout full of joy and fun, dancing to Broadway Hits, sang by Broadway stars, you’ll be so entertained that you’ll forget you’re working out!
With positivity and encouragement, Annie will lead you through Act1 & Act2 of the class, celebrating the unique and amazing star that YOU are! No negativity in this class!
This is a fun, fierce and fabulous whole body workout to your favourite Broadway show tunes! Act 1 we build your stamina and cardio before working on a routine from a different musical each week in Act 2.
Laugh. Sweat. Have fun!
FIRST CLASS FREE! Age 16+
7:30pm @ St Stephens Church Centre, Canterbury Road, Colchester
THURSDAYS – NEW CLASS!
8pm @ Widford Village Hall, Widford Road, CM2 8SY, Chelmsford
FRIDAYS – Children welcome to come and play whilst parent exercises
2:30pm @ The Scout Hut, Collingwood Road, Colchester CO3 9AX
By submitting a form in relation to these terms and conditions
PHYSICAL FITNESS DISCLAIMER
Jesters Theatre Academy will not be held liable for your decision to undertake 567Broadway Workout. You should not rely on the information in this exercise guide as an alternative to professional medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider.
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting 567Broadway Workout or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. This is particularly true if you (or your family) have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease, or if you have ever experienced chest pain when exercising or have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity, smoke, have high cholesterol, are obese, or have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity. Do not start West End Workout if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately. The use of any information provided in this program is solely at your own risk.
If you are in think you are having a medical or health emergency whilst taking part at home please call your GP surgery, 111 or 999, immediately.
- These terms and conditions apply to Jesters Theatre academy’s session attended by the student(s) Changes to these terms and conditions require written consent of Jesters Theatre Academy.
- Sessions take place face to face or online if class is closed.
- Payment is non-refundable once paid.
- No missed sessions by student will be refunded.
- Submitting of these Terms and conditions establishes a contract for the provision of teaching service
- Jesters Theatre academy reserves the right to make changes to timetable and to teaching staff.
- Fees will be reviewed annually in August
- Students participate at their own risk
- The liability of Jesters Theatre Academy and that of it’s staff is restricted to face to face class time only and then only to gross negligence.
- Jester values the use of text messaging and email to contact members. We also use these to market Jesters events
- I understand that sometimes I will be photographed and/or film footage taken which may be used for marketing purposes, on websites managed by Jesters Theatre Academy, in publicity materials and for the press. Jesters NEVER names a student in publicity or social media posts.
- You have the right to refuse photography / filming. Please just let us know in class.
- Jesters NEVER shares your information with other companies.