A Musical Theatre Choir
We are a unique and fun musical theatre choir based in Colchester and Chelmsford that will capture your imagination and bring out the performer in you!
Showchoir gives you the chance to sing and perform all the big hits from your favourite musicals as part of a theatrical ensemble.
We cover every genre and period of musical theatre from Oklahoma and West Side Story through to Wicked and Mamma Mia.
With simple vocal arrangements and harmonies there are opportunities to sing solo if you fancy it, on the other hand is you’d rather stay in the background and sing along with the group that’s fine too.
Our only criteria is that you have fun and let your hair down! There is a lovely warm family atmosphere, which will immediately put you at ease – why not come along for a free trial? You’ve got nothing to lose!
7:45pm – 9:15pm @ St Stephens Church Centre, Canterbury Road, CO2 7RY
1:30pm – 3:15pm @ Great Baddow Parish Hall, Maldon Road, CM2 7DW
By submitting a form in relation to these terms and conditions you are giving your consent for you or your child to attend classes at Jesters Theatre Academy
Sessions take place once a week during the normal academic terms. Term dates for the following term will be made known in writing at the end of each term,
Payment is for a whole term is non-refundable once paid. There is also an option to pay PCM payments via Standing Order.
Invoice are issued 1 or more weeks before they are due.
Invoices are to paid by the first day of term.
Invoices will incur a late payment fee of £2.50 per week and will be instated 2 weeks after the invoice due date.
No missed classes by the member will be refunded.
If class is cancelled by Jesters another one will be made available to attend or a discount off the next bill.
Jesters Theatre academy reserves the right to make changes to timetable and to teaching staff.
All arrangements are the property of Joanna Lee and any use of them outside of Showchoir is prohibited unless written permission has be sought and granted.
Fees will be reviewed annually in August
Members participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform the teacher of any existing injuries or medical conditions.
Members are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Jesters Theatre Academy can accept no liability for damaged or lost belongings.
The liability of Jesters Theatre Academy and that of it’s staff is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence.
Jester values the use of text messaging and email to contact members. We also use these to market Jesters events
- I understand that sometimes I will photographed and/or film footage taken which may be used for marketing purposes, on websites managed by Jesters Theatre Academy, in publicity materials and for the press. Jesters NEVER names a student in publicity or social media posts.
- You have the right to refuse photography / filming of yourself.Please just let us know in class.
- Jesters NEVER shares your information with other companies.
- In the event of class closure due to a Pandemic classes will resume online. Any fees paid will not be refunded and any outstanding fees for the rest of the term will still be charged.
- All participants MUST have signed the COVID-19 policy